• No drugs of any kind
• No firearms or weapons of any kind
• No pets allowed
• STRICTLY NO SMOKING in the indoor restaurant area or lift lobby. You may smoke at outdoor restaurant area
• No professional photography and filming activities are allowed without the management’s approval. Only photography for personal use is permitted.
• The management is not responsible for and is not liable to refund any loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables of personal belongings within the premises of The Peak Pekanbaru Hotel & Apartment
Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q)
1. Do I need to make a reservation?
• We strongly suggest that guests make a reservation in advance before arrival. You can easily use our reservation form above or call our customer support at (0761) – 861122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• In the event that a reservation needs to be cancelled, we require every guest to cancel the reservation by informing us, maximum 12-hour before arrival without any charges
• In case guests do not show up to their reservation without any prior notice, any deposit or down payment which has been paid will be all forfeited
2. Do I need to pay for making a reservation?
• Every booking process or reservation is free of charge. Payment will be just on the menu or any package ordered upon arrival.
3. Is there a Dress Code at Sky Garden Lounge & Resto?
• We do not have any specific dress code to follow. But we suggest a smart casual attire.
4. What are the restaurant’s operational hours?
• We are open daily (Mon-Thur: 10am – 11pm & Fri-Sun: 10 am – midnite). In case of any events which need to be privately situated, we would close the area only for that particular event with advance notice via social media and website. Please kindly check the availability with us prior your arrival
5. Is Sky Garden Lounge & Resto serving halal products?
• Please note that every single product being served to our guests is HALAL
NOTE: In the event of any dispute, the management has the right to the make the final decision. The management has the right to amend or change any house rules at any time without prior notice.